Mission, Vision, Accreditation and Licensure
The Mission of Natchaug Hospital is to provide a continuum of accessible, community-based services for those living with psychiatric illness and chemical dependency, or emotional and related educational disabilities, with a commitment to the dignity and privacy of those needing services, empowering them to participate in their own care and recovery.
Helping people find their way.
Accreditation and Licensure
- Licensed by Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Surveyed by the Joint Commission using Hospital and Behavioral Health Standards
- Licensed and surveyed by the Department of Children & Families
- Special education programs are approved by Connecticut’s Department of Education
- Participates in most insurance and managed care programs
- Approved by Medicaid and Medicare
- A member of Hartford HealthCare the Behavioral Health Network